It’s almost time for VMworld, the yearly conference that highlights the latest and greatest in virtualization and cloud technology, and Springpath will be there showcasing our SMART approach to hyperconvergence! This year’s conference will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from August 30 – September 3.
We’re very excited about the conference, which will be our first appearance at VMworld since coming out of stealth in February. Swing by our booth, #2129, where we’ll be showcasing the Springpath Data Platform.
Would you like to schedule some time to meet with us during VMworld? Shoot an email to MeetAtVMworld@springpathinc.com and we’ll get something on the calendar!
At our booth you’ll find opportunities to both learn and have some fun. Yes, there are t-shirts (we think you’ll find ours unique) and chances to win great prizes as well! Check out a sneak peak of the eye-catching video that should help you find us on the busy show floor!
Things to do at booth #2129:
Attend a theater session
- Twice an hour you can watch a brief 5-minute product presentation
- Take home a SMART hyperconvergence t-shirt
Watch product demos
- General Demo: learn about Springpath Data Platform day-to-day operational benefits, integration with vCenter, rapid deployment and provisioning and data management services such native, space-efficient , snapshots and clones
- VDI: rapid deployment of VDI using VMware Horizon and Login VSI to demonstrate Knowledge worker profiles, boot storms, and high desktop volumes using Springpath hyperconvergence in 4 and 8 node configurations
- DevOps: automated and rapid development and testing process through a GIT commit that triggers a Jenkins test run. The run launches an automated process that clones VMs to run through series of tests, generates a large volume of client clones and alerts a Slack channel upon completion of various stages of the operation.
- SQL server: The SQL Server demo uses HammerDB to demonstrate a TPCC load. ReadyClones enable test/dev of patches and DBA optimizations, while snapshots are utilized to repair an accidentally deleted table. Provisioning and cleanup is measured in seconds.
- Openstack and Containers: demonstrates Springpath’s support for multiple hypervisors and containers. The Springpath Data Platform supports KVM hypervisor and integrates with Openstack for orchestration of image deployment, snapshots and live migrations. Springpath Data Platform also supports Docker containers enabling persistence for Microservices .
Meet the Springpath executives and senior technical experts
- Discuss the details behind SMART hyperconvergence
- Watch our CEO, Terry Cunningham, be interviewed on theCube on Monday the 31st at 12:30pm PT. You can view the broadcast here.
Scratch & win SMART giveaways
- Every scratch card is a winner!
- SMART Prizes include: Apple watch, Nest thermostat, wireless headphones, smart keys, and more!
Have a beer on us during the Hall Crawl on Tuesday, Sept 1st from 4:30 – 6 PM
- Drink beer
- Eat popcorn
- Relax brain
VMworld 2015 is going to be great this year, and we hope to see you in San Francisco!